One of our user post his Blu-ray 3D experience on our website. We put it here for more audience:
I figured out how to remove Cinavia from 3D titles today:
- Basically I converted Hotel Transylvania into 2D as Cinex doesn’t support 3D titles yet. I chose no compression.
- Once in 2D I ran it through Cinex and removed the Cinavia.
- I then demuxed with TSmuxer the Dolby 5.1 track that I just used the database on and muxed back into the original m2ts, replacing a commentry track of the same codec (making sure I named it the same as the file i was replacing to be safe).
- I then swapped the edited m2ts with the original one in the bd structure.
- Finally I ran through BDRebuilder and unchecked all audio tracks except my new Cinavia free track and it works flawlessy.
I don’t know if this is any help to anyone and if anybody needs me to go into more detail then I’m glad to help.